As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My name is Kim, and I'm a Mac

Okay, I was a PC for a long time. After all, them freaking Macs are expensive.

However, after I got continually pissed off by Uncle Bill and Company for the millionth time, I bit the bullet and bought a Mac.

And the angels starting singing.

Now, this is not a promotion for a Mac, just my personal experience.

I won't go into the entire, now I have a Mac I can get my iPod and iPhone synced to the mothership in no time flat while my PC husband is ready to shoot out the lights.

I won't go into that.

I won't go into how my printer never worked well, until I got a Mac. And now the new(er) printer not only works wonderfully, I can print from my iPhone to it. Oh. Hell. Yes.

I won't go into that.

Here's the true selling point for Mac.  The more inebriated you get, the easier shit seems to work for you, I swear it's idiot/drunk proof.  Honestly. I have music playing form every computer in the house through our stereo using Airport Express and I didn't drop an F bomb once.

And I can upload pics and crap to this blog. How cool is that?

I would credit this to the proper person, but I don't know who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment