As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I interrupt this blog for an important weather announcement!

It's hot in the Midwest.  By hot, I mean, HOLY F-ING SHIT, DAMN IT'S FREAKING HOT.

That kinda hot.

Here's when you know it's hot.  When you look out your back window and see some local gang members just busting into your joint to use your pool...


Ever see a turkey pant?
Well ya did now!




And please do NOT ask about the DMZ fence you see there. It's a very long story involving mentally retarded canines.


No comments:

Post a Comment