As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Sail Loft, The Sequel

So, I made it through the head sail.

Kinda.

Well, my mechanical spouse rebuilt my machine, it was impressive.

But it did get done. And while my job might not be 'perfect' it looks pretty damn good.

So, I thought I'd add a few more notes.

You get points for:

The brilliant use of clothespins to keep your hem in place.

You get bonus points for:

Not killing your pet when she decides to eat the curtain panel
that you just finished and hand sewed slugs to.
Actually, that was quite an exciting evening with attempted caninicide and assorted mayhem. (spouse was at a 'trade show' in Vegas...whatever)

However, the culprit, she totally was repentant..not so much.

YUM!

Actually, the little twit tried to take the next panel... OUT OF MY HANDS AS I WAS SEWING IT. In terms of intelligence, this girl is.....preeetttttty.

However, back to the head sail.  It's looking good. More later




No comments:

Post a Comment