As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting older sneaks up on you

So the illustrious crew had a rough weekend for 4th July.  Compy Comp kinda threw out his back installing some more crap to make the Yanmar talk to Garmin.

However, I'm not supposed to mention it on the blog.  (Evil cackle)

But, not to be left behind, trying to get on the boat after pumping out, not one but both of my knees decided that they had other ideas about silly thing they're supposed to do...like bending, supporting weight, balancing and I about ended up in the drink.  Instead I unceremoniously wound up face planted on the deck of the boat.

Nice...DID YOU GET THAT BURN NOTICE FILM CREW!

However, we both pledged to start making sure we are taking care of ourselves a bit better.

Right after we go have sundowners and a nice meal......

No comments:

Post a Comment