As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

We interrupt this program.....

....for a quick change in itinerary.  So the plan was to take the boat up to her marina at Dinner Key.  However, the last time HemiD was in Key Largo, we always regretted not sailing her down to Key West.  So, we look at weather. We look at each other. Tim starts doing some planning/thinking/planning.  I start doing some navigation/weather planning.  Yeah, we can do it, if we leave today, we'll get there by Saturday. We'll find a marina to keep her in until we can get back down next month to actually get her back up to Miami.

So, here comes the frenzied, get the boat ready to leave, I run to drop off the Hamstermobile.  It's Thanksgiving, so everything is closed, I know we have more than enough food on board. (except sweets, my husband suddenly wanted sweets!) And hit the road, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment