As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's gonna be pretty hard to get that boat under bridges....

....if you don't get the F-ING mast down!!!

Supposedly they are coming to pick her up on Tuesday.  I'm a thinking not.  You'da think that the boat yard would have dropped the mast on the one day it wasn't windier than shit, but nooooooo. That'd be too easy.

Now we are in a wind advisory for the next couple of days.  I, unlike my spouse, cannot sit up and torment the boat yard and said spouse is at a trade show for the next few days.

This should get interesting.

However, I've got her packed up with clothes and crap so I don't have to worry about packing.

Counting the days until we are sailing her off Key Largo!

No comments:

Post a Comment