As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

..and the HemiD my friend, is blowing in the wind

Today's the day, we are loading her up.  Lots of head and butt scratching going on.  We find out that the driver is 'new'.  Oh joy.

More head and butt scratching.  Some last minute reinforcements and tying down.

Here's comes the crane, she goes up....up.....up.......

And then the F-ING wind starts howling.  We got two guys holding her, sort of and she's starting to do a little swivel dance.

I did mention she's being lifted BY A CRANE!

And we get ready......


I'm just a swinging...

Get her down, get her down, get her down!
I left soon after because I once again am flying out for work, but I heard later that the truck didn't get underway until 1pm (they arrived at 8am).

Another funny is that the tracking device I put on the boat..it went dead. Battery crapped out.

But I'm sure the spouse will be in constant contact with the driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment