As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cloudless Day

And I'm not talking about the weather.

Last day and I planned to upload the pictures I took so that I could put together a gallery.  Evidently...not so much.

So the beloved cloud that I always use to get pictures uploaded decided that it wasn't going to play nice because goshdarnit, Sprint 3G was just not fast enough for it.

So 5 am in the morning, I'm desperately trying to upload pictures one at a time.

Finally gave up.

Lesson to self--always have the thumb drive with you.  The computer and the old camera stay on the boat so I wasn't going to lug them back and forth.

Oh well, picture gallery will be forthcoming around December 25th.  I was able to get a few uploaded.

Very few.

No comments:

Post a Comment