As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Update, Update where is the update?

Current projects:  Alternator upgrade, electrical upgrade, chartplotter upgrade, security system upgrade

Status:  I am not allowed on the boat

Countdown to move:  Looking kinda sketchy right now

Details to come: As soon as I can get spouse to report in (see status)

On top of that I am travelling for work the next 4 out of 5 weeks, good times.  

However we did get to go to the Annapolis boat show. Will report on that soon.  Including a special "People Suck" rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment