As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Project List Part 2

Now that we's got electricity again both AC/DC it's on to the next project.
1. Security system.
2. Garmin radar/chartplotter/weather antenna and VHF AIS.

Now let me note right now that although the above things will be nice to have, we have a water pump crapping out (the tank ran dry and it ran for 30 hours straight, and I'm not saying nuthin more about that) and the hot water heater seems to be Tango Uniform.

So, we are now at a difference of opinion on the priority list.  However, listening to the water pump tax Sparky's precious electrical system has kinda moved that up on the list.  The fact that I let him know that his next shower on the boat will be tepid water at best has also moved that up on the list.

It's all in how you present the facts, folks.

However, Compy Comp does want to get the Garmin installed so, and I quote, "You can start learning how to use it."

Yep, you betcha.  I am the official navigator on the vessel.  Can't depend on Tim, he looks at a Google map and says, yep, it's a straight shot.   (except for a large coral reef….let me know how that works out for you)

PS--When I came home from my last trip, we had the mobile command center in my living room. And I didn't think of taking a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment