As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sailboat, Heal Thyself

So full disclosure time.

Sometime this summer, I'm on the boat, I had the water pump on, however, I seemed to have forgotten to check if there was actually water in the tank.

I guess.  There may have been alcohol involved, I'm just saying.

So then said water pump starts acting all funky.  Like constant cycling on and off.

Shit.

Well, in my defense, I did check all over for leaks, etc.  Nothing.

Sometime at that same time, hot water heater stopped working.  At the time of this writing, the big debate was whether it was before or after the pump ran dry.

However, the other night I stop by to drop off the daily delivery of boat crap and I notice that the pump isn't cycling on and off.  Then spouse says, hey, it hasn't.  So off to play with the hot water heater.

OMG!  The boat has fixed herself.  Now, was it in self defense (please don't drill anymore holes in me) will probably never be known, but I am pretty freaking happy.  Scratch that off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment