As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My boat is now smarter than me

And probably has a better phone plan.

Okay, the boat now can turn on her cockpit lights, cabin lights, air conditioner, sound an alarm if somebody tries to break in.  (oh, yeah, by the way whoever built my security system, label your outputs correctly)

I'm actually not being vague, I honest don't remember.

VHF is working great.  XM antenna with radio and weather working great.  (Oh, boy, Radio Margaritaville 24/7--whimper)

The great 12v airconditioning for the back berth debate has been put on hold. We bought a ChiliPad that can run off the inverter, we have one at home and it's quite nice, especially if you have a foam bed.

Cabin fans have also been installed.

Things are looking quite nice, and for all the teasing I've been doing, I am kinda quite impressed with Sparky's abilities.  It's good to know while I'm out running snorkeling trips and being the boat beer girl he'll have a job also.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment