As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wasting Away again in Margaritaville

We are back in Key West.  Arrived late Friday night (co-workers didn't appreciate my 'so long suckers, I'm outta here someplace warm) and stayed by Ft. Lauderdale airport so that we could visit the new West Marine store the next morning before heading down.

The new west marine store?  OMG--I actually got weak kneed.  If you are ever in the area, go to it. It's the newest of the 'flagship' stores. 

So a few hours later we finally headed down to Key West.

Places to mention, the Southport Raw Bar, a little hole in the wall joint on a canal just north of the airport.  Good eats in a very laid back atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment