As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Duval Street'd again

Ever have that moment when you download your pictures from the night before and wonder what. the. hell?

Well, I have.  In fact this is the second time this has happened off of Duval street, first time involved photos of Tim with a 5 foot tall cartoon elephant statue. 

So's....here ya go.

I believe there was some ass grabbing in this picture.
Please note both of my hands can be seen.



No comments:

Post a Comment