As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Marina peoples

Compared to Dinner Key Marina, Key West Harbor is practically a social hot spot.  Which is good.

I think it's because it's become Port Canada for the winter. Seriously, a lot of cars have Ontario tags on them. 

But that's good, Canadians are good peeps.  And...I've been to Montreal in the winter, I'd get the hell out also.

Our new boat neighbors have been coming down here for a couple of years, so they've been filling us in on where to get fresh lobster from the boats and all sorts of little things to help us save a buck or two.

I definitely do like the friendlier atmosphere.  Our neighbor on the other side has the coolest job--chief engineer for a marine salvager.  He works 4 weeks on/4 weeks off. Their last job was lifting a cargo ship in St. Lucia, he showed us the You Tube video, but I've not been able to find it again.

However, you know there's fun to found when you take a walk and find this:

Blender powered like you are driving a motorbike.

The tiki hut out on the point taken over each Sunday for libations and snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment