As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Monday, August 27, 2012

There's this place....

Tim knew about it from some colleagues.  It's a little hole in the wall dive with the best burgers in the world....according to a lot of publications evidently.

It's quirky and has great charm.  The name of it is Le Tub.  It reminds me of BO's Fish Wagon in Key West.

Since we had time to kill before our flight, we though we'd hang out for a while and have a few drinks and one of these highly touted burgers.

And this ain't no quarter pounder either, it's 16oz of seasoned heart attack on bun.  And it is a damn good burger I must say.

They have other things, and if we wind up there again (probably so since it's fairly close to the airport) I'll try their shrimp and fish sandwiches.

While there, we had a lunch guest. Cute guy, but I have a soft spot in my heart for pelicans.


4 out of 5 pelicans prefer Corona


Don't bite my butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment