As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Key West Wolf Pack

So, Compy Comp is down on the boat switching out the autopilots brains/display for updated brains/display.  Also making Garmin products somehow work with Raymarine products.  He's planning to broker peace in the Middle East next.

So after a hard day's work in the yard, and several texts/phone calls to me at work asking me where shit was on the boat.  (Replies were all in the theme of 'I don't eff-ing know'), he gets everything working.

So off he goes to peruse the nightlife of Marathon.  BTW--there isn't much.

Anyway, long story short, he offered to be the Designated Drunk and give a local couple a ride home.

They own a 'botel' and wanted to show it off to Tim.  Oh, yeah, and they are licensed in the State of Florida to own and care for.....wolves.  The real ones. Actually, one was wolf/shepherd mix.  They are both rescues, and I guess this couple live with them like they are dogs, they sleep in their bed and everything.

I have two dogs, but I don't trust them half the time, especially since they are 88 and 73 pounds respectively. Oh, and one is a homicidal maniac, but I digress.

So, here's some blurry pics of Tim's wolfpack.  In their cage they have a swimming pool I think it gets circulated with fresh water? and all sorts of neat stuff.  I'm sure somewhere in their little wolfie minds they are going.....I don't think I really belong here. It's kinda...hot.

mmmm-human fingers, its the other white meat

Wolves with their little wolf Jacuzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment