As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A small town with a big basketball problem...

So, it might have been mentioned.....I live in Lawrence, Kansas.  Home of the Jayhawks. It might also have influenced the title of the blog.

ROCK CHALK BAYBEE.

I graduated from KU, and I work for KU.  Don't get much more Crimson and Blue than that.

So, KU has made it to the Final Four. And let me be the first to admit---I didn't think it was going to happen. Holy CRAP--did you see our first few games?

But we won--and the town went bat crap crazy.  So, the rest will just be a photo essay.

Massachusetts Street (aka Mass Street)

If you click to enlarge--you might see kids either having fun or being held hostage...I couldn't tell.

My ESS Wildcat Sailor Girl is barfing in her mouth right now.

One of my favorite restaurants, showing a bit of ingenuity.....although not strictly legal.
However--gotta take advantage of the situation.  I think they made a KILLING.

Slightly nervous with these folks.  But I got a thing with heights.

RIP Joe College--you had awesome shirts.

Can't believe people decided to drive Mass.


Local barbershop -- FYI..if you weren't following...we beat North Carolina.. AGAIN!

It's a Jayhawk thing...you wouldn't understand.

FYI--I truly believe in freedom of speech..so I let open comments prevail. HOWEVER!!  Get too nasty and you'll get 'this comment has been removed by the blog moderator'.  

No comments:

Post a Comment