As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It takes a village to raise a child....

But, it takes several childs to raise our sails.

So, here's what happens when there's no wind. You ask if anybody would like to help use get our sails up and you get a crowd.

Since I was on day 3 of heat induced trauma (muggy, muggy, muggy, no wind, no wind, no wind) I declared a total and complete strike against getting sails up.

So, I recruited help.  I would say big mistake, but entertainment-wise...priceless.


If we look up the mast enough and shake these
rope-y things around, it'll all work out.

You think I'm kidding? This is 1/2 hour later.

Headsail up. Lookeee that cool UV strip.
Oh. Yeah.

That's my boat.
BTW--sail cover and bimini will be updated soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment