As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update

Holy crap. So much going on.

S/V Serenity is finally at her home on Lake Perry.

And...she loooooooks gooooood.

However, her arrival has been ursurped by a freaking freaking crazy storm at Lake Perry, and the Grand Arrival of Hurricane Irene.

Yeah, I know WAH. You got two sailboats. Wah.

However, we have ALOT invested in these boats, and I would very much prefer not to lose them both in the same week thankyouverymuch.

So, some pics of her arrival. I didn't get splash pics (hope to get from our friend) because I had scheduled a meeting, can't call in dead for a meeting you scheduled. Doesn't look good.

Ooo, ooh, I loooook goooood.

So help me christ, if you ding that paint job.
It's go time.

The good news is, no paint jobs were marred in the delivery or masting of the boat.  The paint job is absolutely fantastic.  Totally stoked.


No comments:

Post a Comment