As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Dodged the bullet

Well, the wind is blowin' harder now
Fifty knots or there about,
There's white caps on the ocean.
And I'm watching for water spouts
It's time to close the shutters
It's time to go inside.
--Trying to Reason with the Hurricane Season, Jimmy Buffett




Hemi D skated by her first hurricane with just minor winds and a good fresh water dousing.


Unfortunately, there's still a lot of friends and family members that are in harm's way.


I wish them well, and hope they be smart and stay safe.









No comments:

Post a Comment