As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

crap the spouse does to give me a nervous breakdown

Okay, I don't pretend to know a lot about motors, I could probably pick a marine diesel out of a lineup, and I kinda know about alternators and crap like that.

I definitely know that they overheat.

And I definitely know that They. Have. A. Lot. Of. Moving. Parts.

So while underway, do not suddenly pull open the access panels to give her a looksee, please.  My blood pressure can't take it.

But that's EXACTLY what the spouse did, so he expects for all the crap he's inspecting for (godknowswhat) and I stayed up top reviewing the first aid procedures for amputated body parts and arterial bleeding and looking around to see if we were going to get hit with any big cruiser wake all the while muttering the mantra of OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

DO NOT DO THAT!  Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment