As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Jost van Dyke

We did more of the expected tourist stuff on Jost Van Dyke.  Namely visit the Soggy Dollar Bar and Foxy's.  There is also entertaining video of our dinghy ride from point a to point b.

That can also be found here.  The water wasn't cold, but it is still funny.

Soggy Dollar Bar is purported to be the inventor of the Painkiller.  (Not Pusser's...no no no).  And I do like their version much better than Pusser's.  I had to have at least three to be sure! 

After that, things were pleasantly hazy, although I do remember enjoying dinner and Foxy's.

The boys working the ladies.....



1 comment:

  1. Tom has such a cheesy smile on his face. I still remember Tim face when he came back to the table after this "what?" he sheepishly grinned!

    ReplyDelete