As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ham overload

This is completely off topic, I realize.  But more of a foody entry.

We had to prepare to be the back up Christmas dinner for Tim's mom in case his family went...family.
Long story short, I wound up with a 8lb ham for just Tim and I.

I now have more uses for ham.  Luckily it's been a delicious ham and we've enjoyed every creation I can come up with.

1. Ham au natural---when it's first cooked. 
2. Ham sandwiches---hot/cold/made into ham salad
3. Pasta and ham--carbonara style
4. Potato pancakes with ham
5. Snacks--ham on crackers, ham rollups


I think you see where I'm going with this.  I'm the Bubba Gump of ham right now.

I hope next year we are back on a boat for the holidays somewheres.  Cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment