As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hit rewind button

Well, I have been a bit remiss on posting.  So I guess I'll start with:

1--No I didn't kill any Delta airlines employees.  And I got my ##))??!!  $19 premium seat up charge back.

2--HemiD is tucked away safe and sound in Marathon.

3--Patriot has new doors courtesy of our fantastic dock neighbor Terry and soon will have a fridge installed.

4--I blew up my Sailrite machine.  Don't know how.  I'm sure the good folks at Sailrite can figure it out,  not really the first to do it I'm sure.

5--A/C on Patriot works well. Probably too well if you ask Sailing Sista Sabrina.  (Note too self--get the extra set of blankets on board back berth definitely gets to be -40 deg F.

So, that's that.  Pictures of the sail to Marathon and pull out next.

No comments:

Post a Comment