As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello work, I've got the VOR flu

Remedy is to head down to Miami and see some boats.

Don't think that's going to work.

In the ultimate tease of the lifetime, we were in Miami last week.  Puma and Camper arrived today.

However, I got some pics of the Volvo Ocean Race village construction in Bicentennial Park and promotion.  Just to further torment myself.

PS--Congrats to Kenny Read and the Mar Mostro crew!

WHOOT HOOT!  
Puma's Quad.  It'll have a bar up top.
Yes. Please.

My engineer-type spouse's head exploded on this construction.

Building the docks.

1 comment:

  1. Best to use VOR because calling in sick to work because of volvo flu (said very fast w/fake sick voice) sounds like something other than your Volvo.

    ~~_/)~~
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete