As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Friday, May 2, 2014

St. Michaels, MD


Since the boat show is pretty small, we didn't need to spend more than one day there.  So after some asking and researching we moved our little party over to St. Michaels and spent the night there.

WineFest was going on, so not having to come back over to Annapolis was a good thing.

My phone was going dead so not a lot of pictures.  I wish I had taken one of the Spouse's face when we got our first tasting.  They had governors on the wine bottles and barely a sip came out into our glasses.  By sip, I mean less than 1/2 ounce. Fortunately, not everybody was using governors and you tell the more popular tents were those who actually poured a tasting size.

St. Michaels was a beautiful little town.  Had a great time there.  

Beautiful Church…very old.

Tim doesn't know what it is, but he wants one.

The view from our hotel room.

Sundowners with our purchases from wine fest.

Later on, we went to a happening little dive joint.
That is my glass of wine by Tim's beer.
No, I didn't photoshop it.  It was that big of glass and she
poured it that full. Now we're talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment