As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Marblehead, Boston

During the big Boston family trip, mom and I did a drive around sight seeing, we went out to Nahant Point, where my mom found her retirement home.  (it was nice…I hope she has a rich relative)


Onto Marblehead, mainly because I know it's a sailing town also.  Very pretty, quintessential New England.

Nahant Point

Low tide in Nahant. Big tides up here!

High tide.  Low tide there would be beach for about 50 feet past the outermost rock.

Boston skyline from Nahant.

View of Marblehead.

Marblehead (Neck) Lighthouse.
Built in 1896, automated in 1960.
Still working today.

No comments:

Post a Comment