As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What happens when you have too much money......

You have this conundrum.

Should I stay on my motor yacht today?



Or my sail yacht?



Both of these toys are Oracle boss Larry Ellison.  Not doing too bad for a college drop out.  Like that other fella, what was his name?  Oh, yeah, Steve Jobs.

To give Uncle Larry his due, he did take that Perini Navi out daily with guests, I guess the other was a floating guest 'cottage'.

After perusing the few displays they had (Flying on Water needs a little work), we did what good sailors always do, we found the drink tent.  They had a Napa Valley wine bar, New Zealand beer bar, and the popular Mumm Champagne bar.

You get to keep the plastic glass.

However, if you you are going to have around 20 adult beverage bars in your park, spring for the Northern Tissue toilet trucks-the nice ones with real flushing toilets.  Not porta potties. Really? You had the room for the fancy toilet trucks, c'mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment