As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Be careful what you wish for....

We are in a drought we said.

We need some moisture ... I think the exact word was rain.

January comes around...70 degrees.

Early February goes around...Key West 58 degrees, Kansas 59 degrees.  Oh yes it was, look it up.  Weather Underground will be happy to fill you in.

Then upon our return from Florida...more on that later.

Snow. Lots of it. Hello Winter Storm Q... and Rocky...and what a freaking minute, winter storms are named after... fictional characters? Nemo.....Gandolf (not Gandalf, that Tolkein's and therefore copyrighted...sheesh, I thought everybody knew that) Oh my, just I just reveal my inner geek? Crap.

Everything was fine at the house.  Except having to shovel the crap out.  As I told my friends, come join me for  the Alpine Incline Snow Shovel Bootcamp workout.  Guaranteed to burn 18,000 calories a minute.

No takers...weenies.

And since I'm very lazy, and my ESS Sabrina has already put in the work, here's the fun up at the lake.

Lake Perry B Dock..two guesses on what is wrong with that picture.

I hope to go up tomorrow to see what Rocky has added to the fun.  But as far as I know... MY boat is okay.  And it's all about me.

However, on the bright side, although it's chilly, it hasn't been unpleasant. For my candy ass, that's saying ALOT.  So, I've actually kinda enjoyed playing with my dogs in the backyard.  BTW--I have a malamute, this is her Disneyland, Utopia, Crack Cocaine, living high on the hog.

The dog we got from Florida two years ago?  Well, she's not so bright so this is her take.

Well, it's wet, kinda cold, but pretty soft.  Can you see me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment