As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Not necessarily a girlie tool.


I once had a hair dryer on the boat.

We moved the boat to a 'warm' climate. Why would I need a hair dryer?

After one season of suffering hyperthermia of the skull, I decided the time has come replace the hairdryer on the boat.

Running to the nearest restaurant, public restroom looking for a hand dryer to dry your hair really helps you re-evaluate whats important.

So, besides risking freezing hair follicles, the hair dryer has since been commissioned for:

  • Drying out leaking port lights and hatches for repair.
  • Helping cure any sort of repair job that takes several layers to apply.
  • Helping dry out any sort of canvas or cloth that may be stored below for a long period.
  • Drying out the ice maker before we leave to prevent mildew formation.
I have to admit, the hair dryer probably has been used more often for boat projects than actually my hair, but that's okay.  I don't get any crap for having it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment