As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Pretty boats and a pretty bird

One of these pretty boats is mine...after declutter and detailed.

Some of these boats are meant to go a bit faster.

And one is of my new buddy Isabel.

I'll let you figure out what is what.

Live updates of Key West Race Week are here: http://www.premiere-racing.com/KWRWLive/



Come on, you know you want her.
 
Sunsets and race boats.....sigh...

Bunch o'Melges






The clearer picture is not too flattering to the blog author.  We'll just leave that alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment