As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Friday, April 18, 2014

Sail Loft Time

With a little pixie dust, a lot of f-bombs, possible bleeding and a couple of glasses bottles of wine, there shall appear:
  1. Binnacle cover. (not mine)
  2. Sail cover for Catalina 30. (also not mine)
  3. Awning for the mother-in-law's porch.
I'll probably post an album on Facebook (because I'm lazy, and that seems like a good place to put my projects).

No, I didn't order a first aid kit from Sailrite, that's just standard operating equipment for me.


1 comment: