As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's early in the morning, and it's cold, and I didn't wanna go...

I'm actually quoting Ron White above.

But out I went I did. 2:30am Monday to be exact, and it was 20 degrees.   However, clear and no wind.

Why would I do this?

To see the lunar eclipse of course, or the blood moon.  The cold kept our resident pagans in their warm little apartments that night or else you can hear chanting and drums floating through the air.

(It's a Lawrence thing……)

However, I was kinda impressed with the shot I got on my little point and click camera.  I could have drug out Big Boy, but uh, well, uh, yeah, I don't know how to use it really.

I think it's blurry because I was just out in my sweats and flip flops in 20 degrees
and mild frost bite started setting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment