As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Fantasy Fest....me no want


In the 15 years we have been coming to Key West by land, sea or air.  We've always managed to miss Fantasy Fest.

Not this year.

Since we were somewhat of a captive audience, we made the drive down Friday night to see what the hullabaloo was about.

OMG.  My eyes are still burning.

Even though I did take some pics of the body art, I'm not going to post them here.  I'm sure there's enough kindergarten teachers from Wisconsin already asking..what do you mean I'm fired? I just spent the week in fantasy fest.

However, here are some of the more PG-13 amusing pics.

The elderly Hooter girls.



This group was having a ball, they were funnier later when they were drunk and the
batteries in the costume fans wore out.

Points for trying?

I am trying to imagine Fred Phelps coming down here to start up his nonsense. However, I would pay GOOD money to see the drag queens flood out of Aqua and The 801 to beat the crap out of him and his minions.

There were supposed to be 70,000 the next night to see the parade.  We opted out. Maybe some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment