As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boat Projects..ALMOST complete

I went up to the lake to test fit the bimini.

And the wind, it was a-blowing.

And the air...it was dry.

The spouse...was out of town.

So with much cussing and electrocution by static electricity, I got it on.  And was surprisingly impressed on how well it fit.

Except the new aft braces rapid caught and pulled out my binding (not really their fault) and things weren't really lined up like they should.


Some adjustments here/there and a new pedestal cover, we almost there.

A week later, the spouse comes for his review.  Except for a few attempts at murder by winch handle, I took his comments well. 

We both came to an agreement (NO, REALLY) on how we could make it look a bit better.

However, and let me remind you all this, this is my first attempt at my own bimini. My own patterning, my own design, etc etc etc.

And I shall sit here in my own smugness.

1 comment:

  1. We were up there yesterday and it looks spectacular! Yay ESS!!!!

    ~~_/)~~
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete