As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nautical Tetris, or how much crap you can fit on a boat

We are down in Key West getting Hemi D ready for not only hurricane season but to get her sold.

After three years of having her as our floating vacation home, I am simply amazed on how much crap I've managed to pack on her.  Now we are moving some stuff to storage and getting some things home, hopefully.

The spouse is currently working while I systematically trash the boat. Five minutes after I took the pic, he turned around and said, "Where the hell did this all come from?"




No comments:

Post a Comment