As the top says, we like to sail, travel and eat. Most of this blog is written with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. Beware that I might get a bit salty with the language at times, but it's all in good fun.
And despite what you may read, we are a very happily married couple.because we can laugh at ourselves.
Laugh. Love. Eat. Sail. Enjoy.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pelican 1, Me 0

We decided to go out for a dinghy ride, which was quickly diverted back to the boat after a annoyed pelican (we had gotten to close to his piling evidently).

So, as he flew off he decided to release a payload and it was mostly on me.  In case you have never had a pelican crap on you, it's pretty much like being nailed with warm mayonnaise that smells like rotting fish.  Good times.

Of course, because I owe the spouse a few good chuckles, he took some pictures.  I had got most of the loveliness off my arms by the time he grabbed the camera.

I should be grateful I didn't get it smack in the kisser.

YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment